Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

Shopping


My mum is a confirmed shopaholic and to be fair I’m not far behind her! 

The next sale started this morning, the day la mama jetted off on holiday. She really wanted a few things from the next sale and even a 7AM VIP slot couldn't deliver what she wanted. 

I had the challenge to try and get her some things and I failed miserably.

All I managed to get her was the Owl T-shirt in Navy in a size smaller than she wanted. I’m going to have to go to the one in Manchester on Monday to see if I can exchange it. 

I did get myself a dress, it is a little bit too small across the chest, they only has it in an 18's and I’m considering taking it back as it think it will be a bugger to iron but I do kind of love it. And £20.00 instead of £42.  



I popped into Peacocks mainly to use their changing rooms to take today's photos. We don't have a full length mirror at home and never have had one and no one knows why! 

I did buy myself a dress and I love love love it. £9.00 reduced from £20.00 which makes it a much better bargain than the next one and it won't need ironing at all!!!! I got it in 20 and it’s roomy, but I think an 18's would have been stretched out of all proportion. 


What do we think? Keep, Return? 

My mum got me a dress from Peacocks sale yesterday which I have been lusting after for a few weeks. It's one with a dippy hem. (Is there a true name for that style?) I’m wearing it tonight when I got to the opening of a new hairdressers / beauty place then on for a Curry with my friend Nat 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...