Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

OOTD T2

Tonight I'm off to the opening of a new hairdressers with my friend Nat.

I've decided to wear my new dress from Peacocks. I've been looking at it for a couple of weeks and it was in the sale for £9 so it'd been rude not to buy it

I'm wearing it with black tights which are more than likely primark and black ballet pumps from h&m

I've got in simple drop earrings that u think are from tesco £1 approx and silver heart necklace that's my mums. Found it in the kitchen. Finders keepers and a silver bangle which might also me my mums. I have no recollection of buying it!

I'm also wearing a silver and amber ring I bought on Poland a few years ago


Trying the Camera Timer 

My Space Esc self portrait 

Dress Detail 

I changed my shoes to plain back

Restaurant Loo's  

I'd forgotten about this Mirror its so classy i want it 

I've attempted to curl my hair but 1 my hair doesn't like to curl and 2 I had to use crappy Remington straighters cos the GHD'S are I'm Barcelona on their holidays.

I've tied it up in a lose side pony and used a bin ring. Which is from next £2 and got the front down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...