Pages

Saturday 21 July 2012

OOTD Saturday

Today i had a busy day so decided i need to be comfortable, however as it was warm i went with a dress from Encurentro, belt - hand me down, leggins Next (i over about 5 pairs of these) sandals from Next Sale
 You can't really see the Belt on the above so i took some more shots of it, a belt is a rare sight on me.
 I love the print of this top.
 I wore the belt back to front as i love the plaitedness (none word i know)
I love these shoes, really cute and comfortable
 I just want to point out that its true, what a difference a day makes, Yesterday i wore these shoes!

Love Stefi

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic, stop worrying about dieting and see how beautiful and attractive you are. If you want to feel in control of eating send me a message and I can send you a hypno mp3 via email. Hope you don't mind me saying this xxx Rose
    rosesbeautybox@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...