Pages

Monday 30 July 2012

OOTD's Thursday - Monday


I've had a busy weekend so here is a quick catch up of what I've been wearing 

Thursday, I'm really frustrated as I can't rotate some of my pictures, some work no problem others tell me I’m not authorised. 

So please tilt your heads. 

Skirt £10 Primark Size 20. Top Dorothy Perkins last year, I can't remember how much it was but it was in the sale

 Necklace is from a pile I found in my room, no idea where it’s from


 I also wore a belt :0)

 Tights are from H&M i think and shoes are Dorothy Perkins
Friday - DDF at work so a chance to wear my jeans. In my old job we could dress down every day so I used to live in  my jeans but now I like just wearing them one or two days a week.
Jeans Sainsbury’s, Belt Evans, Top Primark last year
Friday Night - we went to the pub on the caravan site, i changed in to my NL jeans and a top from Store 21 
 Friday Night - we went to the pub on the caravan site, I changed in to my NL jeans and a top from Store 21 
  I also used a really old bag that is from New Look; a woman in the pub was in love with it and offered to buy if off me for £10!
 Saturday - it was a bit chilly so I wore my very bright Trespass Micro fleece, its scary bright, not very stylish but very cosy
  I also wore the Purple sundress I wore earlier on in the week (yes it has been washed) this time I wore it without the belt and I think it looks pretty different

  Sunday - I wore a new dress I bought from New Look the day before £10, I had to get it in a 24 and it feels way too big but I do love it, going to see if my gran can take it in a bit. 

I also got soaked seconds before I took the photo, I still took it as I didn't think i's get a chance later in the day. The Cardie is from H&M it was only about £7 instead of £30 last year.

Today I wore my dress from peacocks, I love this dress, I also walked into a woman wearing the same one, and she gave me a dirty look and flounced off. She looked really nice in it, I was going to compliment her as well.

  I also took a shot of me in my cardie and hair up how I’d actually be in work

2 comments:

  1. Some lovely dresses there I'm jealous! That bag is lovely I'm not surprised that Simone offered to buy it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love my dresses! it is a lovely bag, i tried to sell it on EBay a few years ago but had no takers, quite glad i kept hold of it x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...