Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

OOTD Saturday 14th July


Today I am wearing my Cath Kidston flowery ballet pumps. I love that shop but find it incredibly expensive and I often wander in and out without buying anything. Just checked the link for the shows and these are now reduced to £12.00 which I don't think is bad!



Work knows how much I love it and bought me these shoes.

I am also wearing my simply be boyfriend cardie yes the same one as yesterday




Black leggins from Next. I'm not a massive fan of Next and I must admit I only buy sale items from there with the exceptions on ankle length black leggins which I can't get enough of

Navy sun dress from h&m got this a couple of years ago for holiday them promptly lost it!

It reappeared a few months ago but as I've gained weight since I bought t. Feel it's too small however today I thought sod it I ripped the label off and here it is. I love the rope straps and belt detail and the fact it has pockets!

It looks much better with the Cardie on; I just took it off to prove it’s too small!! It also kept riding up at the side where my bag was so I’m glad I had leggins on or it could have been trés embarrassing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...