Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

Simply Thursday

Today i decide to wear my dot dress from Sainsburys, i was going to the Simply Be store launch in the Arndale after work so i wanted something that looks smart but would see me through work as well as dinner and tea out and a mild food coma.
 I need to sort my camera out for balanced on the shelf shots don't i?!
 Luckily Simply Be has a lovely big mirror at the back of the store. Oh look there is a goodie bag on my arm ****squeeeee***
We nipped to the pub after for a cheeky bottle of wine, wine Thursday seems to be a running theme recently.

i'm in the process of drafting my Simply Be store opening post, it took about an hour to load the 60+ photos to a blog post.

it will be up and about soon. 
follow sheselec on Twitter follow follow Follow on Bloglovin Email me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...