Pages

Saturday 20 October 2012

Embracing the dark side

Last Sunday was possibly the saddest and most depressing episode of Downton Ever. I won't go into details and i know not everyone will have seen it yet. 

I joked to a work colleague on twitter that i was going to wear full mourning grab complete with veil. 
As a coincidence i had decided to wear the black sainsburys dress, so i kept it simple with black tights and black cardie which i think is from Asda. 

As i keep going on about i'm not a fan of all black so i decided to inject a bit of colour by wearing my red beads. 

Ignore the state of my room, it only small and i have far too much stuff!

follow sheselec on Twitter follow follow Follow on Bloglovin Email me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...