Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

OOTD Tuesday

Today has been very autumnal, I'm glad I dug out my "winter dress"

I also got new boots from Tesco last night. I will take some better photo's of them for another post

Boots £15 Tesco

 I love the flowery print, it is fading and going bobbly but i have had it about 2 years 
 I've never worn it with a belt before as it has the elastic details, but i think i will wear it again. you can't really see from the photo but the belt is patent 

Belt £2 in a 2 pack Dorothy Perkins sale 

I hadn't had the chance to take a picture so i nipped in to the Oxfam Shop on Oldham street as they have a massive mirror near the back. 

Dress Encuentro

Are you ready to dig out your winter clothes or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...