Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Feeling a bit 90s

Tuesday i dressed all in black. 

I do not like wearing all back and i don't know why i did it. 

I don't know what's wrong with me at the moment. i'm just not happy with anything i'm wearing. 
Dress Sainsburys £10 Size 22
Leggins Next £9 Size 20
Boots Tesco £15
Cardie Asda - Hand me down
 I didn't realise my dress was tucked into my leggins, this was fixed before i got to work

Later on in work with my socks keep popping out of my boots i felt a bit 90's. I had visions of being on Clarrissa Explains it all or Blossom. I always kinda wanted to be Six and i do vaguely remember having a velvet floppy hat. 
Not sure if it was the all back or what but i don't like this outfit. 

The dress is a brill dress but i think i  need to wear it with tights and shoes rather than boots and leggins.

4 comments:

  1. Really liking the look - black is always in!

    Noticed in your last post you say you struggle to post every evening.. I can identify with you so much. I have to try and manically take photos on the weekend and then catch up on writing them during the week otherwise I'm so behind haha

    Great blog and keep going! Becca x

    P0LARMILK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My aim is to blog a weeks worth of posts each weekend. Some times I manage it but last week I really wasn't in the mood. So kinda. No point. This week I'm making time to do some posts.

      Delete
  2. Love your blog, this dress looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is a fab dress. Guess I wasn't feeling the look this day. X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...