Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Never a Bridesmaid

On Sunday I was invited to my friends little sisters wedding reception. 

You might remember I went on her Hen do back in August. 

Me and my friend Nat decided to go and watch her get married in Church then go and have our Dinner out before going to the night do. 

How awesome is her wedding car.
We went to Dinnerstones in Uppermill which is about 10 mins drive away from where the church is.

They gave us a Lunch Time menu as well as the Main one, this was 2 course for £10, which is amazing value. 

We both had the same starter and main.

Salt and Pepper King Prawns followed by Haddock Goujons. 

Flawless presentation. sadly i didn't get a photo as my camera was having a moment. 

I lost all the photos i'd taken in Church and couldn't get to read the memory card.

The Loo's are amazing!!!! I know its sad but true I judge a place by the Loo's.

These had the wow factor. Pink Glitter tiles along the back wall. 2 sofa's 2 cubicals, clear sinks. 

I was almost tempted to sit down there. 
 I wore a Green Cowl neck dress from Tesco's. I got this earlier in the year for another wedding i was going to. it was only about £7 in the sale. In the end I wore another dress, but this needed a wedding to go to. We had decided to go to Church wearing what we would be going to the night do in so we could have a leisurely lunch and not had to go home first. I wore it with a Thin Patent belt from DP, Patent shoes from Matalan and used a Patent bag from Warehouse. It might have been a bit too co-ordinated in the end but I don't care.
 We had a bottle of Pink Wine, a Amaretto Coffee a chocolate brownie and a bottle of Lager and we paid £33 each including which i don't think is too bad.
 Did you know Hooch is back, one bottle with 3 straws please and it was 1995 all over again!!!
follow sheselec on Twitter follow follow Follow on Bloglovin Email me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...